Dear Gobaby users:
Thank you for an amazing five years!
I’m sorry to say that Gobaby App will no longer be available as of 31 January 2018.
Gobaby has had a great run, and I hope that it has helped some of you to have a less stressful experience when traveling in London with your littles.
But as my son has now turned six, I can no longer claim to be an expert on travelling across London with a pram.
Here are the top 5 highlights for Gobaby App:
1) Nearly 5,000 of you have downloaded Gobaby App.
2) Tesco Living, Buzzfeed, The Guardian and Evening Standard gave positive editorial reviews.
3) More than 25 parenting magazines and bloggers have recommended Gobaby app.
4) Helping you to share your questions and opinions with the Director of Strategy and Service Development for London Underground and London Rail.
5) Hundreds of you have offered new locations for the app, given reviews, and told me of your experiences.
Thank you to my 15 ‘Gobaby Angels’ who provided emotional, practical, and technical support when I was developing the app.
And thanks to all Gobaby App users for being on this journey with me. Please share any thoughts with me on email@example.com until 31 January 2018.
Thanks and keep enjoying London with your littles.
Written by Jen Corlew